Saturday 20 November 2010

The Royal Palace

So after spending the longest i have ever spent designing an outcome i thought it should take any longer... How i was wrong, i now need todo the Royal Palace and this isthe image im going to base it off.
 This is gonna be my Everest but once done it will look AMAZING!

Development of the vector
After 3 hours of solid path building this is what it looks like..


BIG PROBLEM!!!
I spend another 3 hours on this and get it finished but im about to copy it into photoshop to save it with just outlines and my illustrator crashes.. doesnt sound that bad but the 3 hours extra work that i did, i hadnt saved it once and so after 20 minutes of trying to get it to work i lost all my work and had to restart at my last save point which is the picture above. MY lesson learned ALWAYS SAVE!

Being very annoyed at mac crashing i didnt do anywork all day but yesterday i finally got back to it and finished it and my my its amazing.
The outline before colouring...
The coloured version..
Im really happy with this after spending 9 hours doing it (3 hours lost), the top statue im still yet todo and i may add more detail but i think this can be the UMPF i need.

No comments:

Post a Comment