Friday 12 November 2010

Simple vector

I stumbled across this site and found these great vector designs, the designs are very girly but the point of these designs is not what im looking at instead i find the style good and used differently it could look good. The site is http://www.phrizbie-design.com/spa_character_illustration.html

Here is a few of my favourite:




I would have put more but they dont allow you to right click on their site.... Which is a bit stupid to me and has gave me a negative feel towards that site so i wont be going there anytime soon.
The designs show beauty but simple and use colours very well, the thing i loved about the second image was the curves and smoothness that seems to draw you into the design - a perfect curve looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment