Saturday 20 November 2010

The Windows

The 2 windows need filling as im scrapping the old hooker as she wasnt too good.
1st window needs a seductive hooker
2nd window needs a gut smoking a joint

The 1st window - The Hooker
I was thinking about this and i remebered when i was around 14-15 i had a really nice background on my desktop of Christina Milian (singer) and instead of referecing an actual hooker why dont i look at beautiful girls modeling, this got me thinking as everyone tells me all the hookers there are 10/10's and therefor i wanna do this.
The image i was thinking of was this...
I dont want to say she is a hooker but she is beautiful and this image and body is very seductive and im going to use this as my hooker.

This is my vector of her..
I havent put much detail in her as i dont think there is need to, im really pleased with the hair as thats a main feature, the shapes looks good and the clothing but the best part for me is the lips, i didnt put any facial features on as then theres too much to judge but these amazing lips make you fill in the rest therefor shes everyones type. The colours arent the finished colours. I didnt put her kneeling as i want her to stand up instead.

The 2nd window - The Spliff Smoker
Ok. im not too sure what i want for this.. One thing i would like is the hands upto the face as if you smoking and its pleasurable e.g. the hand its spread out whilst you smoke the joint. THat would be preferred but if i cant get that i would like some type of image to go back to where the smoker is enjoying the joint.
Some images of people smoking joints.
I couldnt find many images that would fit what i wanted such as; angle and how they are smoking it.

The middle image is ok, the top image has given me an idea to think about how much smoke there is and this is importnt as its seen as more smoke more stoned and as its legal you would have a good time with it and so i may put alot of smoke behind the smoker. The 3rd picture wasnt what i wanted but it has the hand like i wanted them and so im going to do a vector of this.

My vector of the image..
I fairly pleased with this, i think the colours can be redone but apart from that im happy with the style of this as it fits in with the rest of the mural.

SOOO the windows are done and this is what it now looks like..
So far so good but along way to go.
About 10 hours spent on this now*
 (*creating time not researching and developing. )

No comments:

Post a Comment